The privacy of your personal information is important to us.
We are committed to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when visiting the Website or communicating electronically with us.
This Notice together with our terms and conditions of use and any other documents referred to in the terms and conditions of use, this Notice and the Website) set out the basis upon which any personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us, shall be processed by us. We may decide or may be legally obliged to update this Notice from time to time so please review it regularly when using our Website.
Information we may collect from you which we may process
We may collect and process the following:
- Information that you provide by completing forms on the Website. This includes but is not limited to information provided by you when registering to use the Website, when making a payment, or requesting services and/or information from us.
- Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic, click tracking, location, weblogs and other such data, and the resources that you access from the Website.
- The information you provide to us when you contact us.
- Information that you provide in response to any of our surveys which agree to participate in, for research and analysis purposes.
- Information you provide when you report a problem with the Website.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, and where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To allow you to make payments safely and securely on the payments page of the Website.
We may contact you by mail, telephone, fax, e-mail or other electronic messaging service with information, products or services. By providing us with your address, fax number, telephone numbers or e-mail address, you consent to being contacted by these methods for these purposes.
Storing your personal information
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of such information sent to us electronically, and transmission of such information is therefore entirely at your own risk.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We will accept no liability for unauthorised access.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is treated securely and in accordance with this Notice. Information that you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Disclosing your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if:
- we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party;
- we are legally obliged to disclose your information;
- to facilitate payments made by you via the payments page of the Website; and
- to prevent fraud and/or to facilitate credit risk reduction.
Transfer of Data outwith the European Economic Area (‘EEA’)
We or some of our third party service providers (including but not limited to merchant services suppliers) may transfer Personal Data (as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998) outwith the EEA. You understand that by using the Website, including making a payment via the Website, your Personal Data may be transferred outwith the EEA, and agree to such transmission of your Personal Data outwith the EEA.
Third Party Personal Information
If you provide us with personal information about another person, you confirm that they have appointed you to act for them, and that you have informed them of our identity and the purposes for which their personal information will be processed.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any request for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10 at our discretion which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.
Third Party Links
We may gather certain information automatically and store it in log files for statistical purposes. These log files contain standard information collected by web servers, such as client IP addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), operating system, etc. This information is only used by PRA UK Group, and is not distributed or sold to a third party. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyse trends, to administer the Website and to gather demographic information about the Website users as a whole.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Cookies help us provide a better Website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the information you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
You can change the settings on your internet browser to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is set, or not to receive cookies at any time, although this may mean that some services on the Website cannot then be provided to you.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
For help in deleting our cookies please refer to the relevant link below:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies
Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955
Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of the Website and you will prevent us from obtaining in information that helps us improve the content and functionality of our Website.
For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to: www.aboutcookies.org.
We welcome any queries, comments or requests you may have regarding this Notice. Please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.